One position is offered on a competitive basis each year in the Vascular Surgery Fellowship Program at Mayo Clinic in Arizona.
You first must submit an electronic application via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Your application must be submitted by February 1 of the year preceding the appointment date. The academic year begins in July.
To apply use the link: Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
The application requires the following information:
- Official medical school transcripts
- Official test transcripts for all applicable examinations (USMLE, LMCC, COMLEX, NBOME, FMGEMS, FLEX or NBME)
- A dean's letter and at least two other letters of recommendation
- A curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
- A valid ECFMG certificate (if you graduated from medical school outside of the United States)
- A copy of your medical school diploma (if you have graduated from medical school)
Appointments are made through the Vascular Surgery Matching Program, sponsored by the National Resident Matching Program Specialty Matching Services. All candidates must register through the NRMP - SMS.
To register: National Resident Matching Program's (NRMP) Specialty Matching Services
- Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interviews are conducted during March and April each year.