There are two positions available on a competitive basis each year in the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency.
How to apply
Mayo Clinic participates in the American Dental Education Association (ADEA) Postdoctoral Application Support Service (PASS) and is a member of National Matching Services Inc. Each applicant to our program must be a participant in the matching service.
The Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery will submit a rank order list to the match and abide by the results by offering appointments to all applicants matched with Mayo Clinic.
The application form and all supporting documentation must be submitted by Sept. 1 of the year preceding the appointment date (approximately nine months in advance). The academic year begins in late June or early July.
To apply to the program, visit the ADEA PASS website. Submit the required supplemental application materials.
Upload to PASS only:
- 2" x 2" photo
- Curriculum vitae
- National Board Dental Examinations (NBDE)
- National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME)
- Copy of dental school diploma, if applicable
- Copy of naturalization certificate if not a U.S. or Canadian citizen
Mail directly to program at address below:
- All appointments are made through National Matching Services Inc. Candidates must register with National Matching Services Inc.
- Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interviews are conducted in November each year.