Vascular/Interventional Imaging Fellowship (Florida)
The Vascular/Interventional Imaging Fellowship at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville will prepare you for a subspecialty practice or an academic career in interventional radiology.
Throughout this one-year fellowship, you will learn about the diagnosis and treatment of:
- Blood vessel disorders (arterial and venous)
- Comprehensive local cancer treatment (radiofrequency ablation, cryotherapy, intra-arterial brachytherapy, chemical ablation with ethanol and acetic acid, embolization and chemoembolization)
- Management of portal hypertension
- Minimally invasive support procedures for solid organ transplants
- Venous access
- Management of dialysis access
- Minimally invasive procedures in the biliary, genitourinary and gastrointestinal tracts
- Biopsies and drainages
The Vascular/Interventional Imaging Fellowship began in 2008. One fellow will complete training annually in the program.