Body MR Imaging Fellowship (Arizona)
(Please review the overview description for all Advanced Radiology Fellowships at Mayo Clinic in Arizona)
The one-year Body MR Program at Mayo Clinic in Arizona has a broad, in-depth curriculum that covers all fundamentals of magnetic resonance imaging. The program is designed to provide you with clinical and academic subspecialty training while you work closely with abdominal imaging experts. The program offers:
- Extensive exposure and hands-on experience with a large group of patients whose diagnosis and treatment requires advanced abdominal imaging techniques.
- Clinical instruction by fellowship-trained radiologists, many of whom have extensive academic experience and who are recognized experts in their fields.
- Exposure to state-of-the-art magnetic resonance equipment.
- Experience in a modern hospital facility that uses a filmless imaging department and an electronic medical records systems.
- Close cooperative interaction with outstanding medical, surgical, and pathology colleagues.
- Outstanding clinical research opportunities.
The Body MR fellowship track has been in existence at Mayo Clinic in Arizona since 2000. This program can accept up to three individuals each year.