For more information, please contact:
Cosima C. Swintak, M.D., Program Director, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Residency
Georgina Rink, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Residency Education Coordinator
For e-mail requests, please include:
- Name of the residency or fellowship in which you are interested
- The Mayo Clinic Campus at which the program is offered Jacksonville, Fla., Rochester, Minn., or Scottsdale, Ariz.-
- Your name, address and phone number
- Your medical school and year of graduation
- Your previous residency or fellowship training, if any
Once your electronic work request and edits are received, an Education Web editor will review the changes.
Minor changes will be made with no further action on your part. On major changes, you may receive an e-mail containing a link to the revised content. Promptly review the edits and confirm their accuracy.
You will receive an e-mail notice when the request is completed (usually within 3-5 days). Please review the edits online and notify the Web editor of any problems.
If you would like to discuss the Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Residency Program with Mayo Clinic alumni living in your area, please write to us for a list of their names.