There is one position available in the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Fellowship at Mayo Clinic in Rochester every three years on a competitive basis.
How to Apply
You must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). This can be done through your medical school dean's office. The application form and all supporting documentation must be submitted by February 28th of the year preceding the appointment date. The academic year begins in July.
To apply to the program, visit the ERAS Web site.
The application requires the following information:
- Official medical school transcripts.
- Official test transcripts for all applicable examinations (USMLE, LMCC, COMLEX, NBOME, FMGEMS, FLEX or NBME).
- A dean's letter and at least three other letters of recommendation.
- A curriculum vitae.
- A personal statement.
- A valid ECFMG certificate (if you graduated from medical school outside of the United States).
- A copy of your medical school diploma (if you have graduated from medical school).
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interviews are conducted between December and March of each year prior to the match date. The academic year begins July 1 of each year.