There is one position available in Mayo Clinic's Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship Program each year.
How to Apply
To apply to the Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship Program, you need to submit the Electronic Residency Application Service along with the following information:
- Official college, graduate school and medical school transcripts
- Official test transcripts for all applicable examinations (USMLE, LMCC, COMLEX, NBOME, FMGEMS, FLEX or NBME)
- A dean's letter and two other letters of recommendation
- A curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
- A valid ECFMG certificate (if you graduated from medical school outside of the United States or Canada)
- A copy of your medical school diploma (if you have graduated from medical school)
Applications for each academic year, which begins in July, should be completed at least 12 months before the date you wish to start the program. It is advantageous to have the application and interview process completed 18 months before the date you wish to begin the fellowship.
Interviews are conducted throughout the year.