There is one position available in the Pediatric Critical Care Fellowship at Mayo Clinic in Minnesota every year on a competitive basis.
How to apply
Applications for a position beginning July 2014 are being accepted from July 15, 2013, through Nov. 1, 2013.
- To apply to the program, visit the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) website. All applications to Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials. This fellowship also requires you submit:
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation
- A personal statement (one-page maximum)
- All appointments are made through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). You must register through the NRMP website.
- Applicant interviews will be held from Aug. 12, 2013, through Nov. 1, 2013, for the pediatric fellowship beginning July 2014.