To apply for the Ph.D. program, you must have a doctoral degree.
To apply for the M.D. program, you must have completed one of the following:
- A residency in anatomic pathology and clinical pathology accredited by the ACGME or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)
- Certification in anatomic pathology or clinical pathology
- An ACGME-accredited residency program in a primary medical specialty (e.g. internal medicine, family medicine, pediatrics, emergency medicine, obstetrics-gynecology or surgery)
- An ACGME-accredited fellowship in infectious diseases
- Also see Admissions to MSGME.