For more information about the Clinical Biomedical Genetics Fellowship Program, please contact:
Dietrich Matern, M.D., Clinical Biochemical Genetics Fellowship Program Director
Dawn Doherty, Clinical Biochemical Genetics Fellowship Education Coordinator
For e-mail requests, please include:
- Name of the residency or fellowship in which you are interested.
- The Mayo Clinic Campus at which the program is offered (Jacksonville, Fla., Rochester, Minn., or Phoenix/Scottsdale, Ariz.).
- Your name, address and phone number.
- Your medical school and year of graduation.
- Your previous residency or fellowship training, if any.