There are two positions available in the Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery Fellowship each odd calendar year. Our next fellowship positions are offered for a start date of July 2017.
How to apply
You must apply through SF Match, a third-party application service.
For the July 2017 program start date:
- SF Match registration opens Oct. 1, 2015.
- Your application and all supporting documentation must be submitted by Dec. 31, 2015.
- Matches are announced April 14, 2016.
To apply to the program, visit the SF Match website. Other documentation required for the application includes the following materials, which can be mailed to the Mayo Clinic education coordinator:
Kari L. Sczepanski
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of medical school, graduate school and/or dental school diploma
- Dean's letter
- Final transcript from the medical school you attended (provide certified or notarized English translations of documents originally written in a language other than English)
- Test transcripts for all applicable examinations (USMLE, LMCC, COMLEX, NBOME, FMGEMS, FLEX or NBME)
- Copy of completion certificate from each of your prior residency and/or fellowship training programs
Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery Fellowship Education Coordinator
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905
- Applicants considered for an appointment are invited to visit Mayo Clinic and the University of Minnesota for a personal interview with the program directors and selected faculty. Interviews are conducted in January and February 2016.