The Mayo Clinic Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship begins accepting applications in January 2015 for the 2016 fellowship position. There is one position available each year on a competitive basis.
How to apply
You must apply using the Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (SREI) application.
For the 2016 fellowship, which begins in July 2016, applications and all required documentation must be submitted by June 1, 2015.
To apply to the program, complete the SREI application. Upon receipt of your SREI application, Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education will request standard application materials in order to complete your application.
In addition to those, this fellowship requires that:
- One of your three letters of recommendation is from your residency program director.
- You submit Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology (CREOG) examination scores. Include score reports from PGY 1-3 if you are still in residency and PGY 1-4 if you have completed obstetrics and gynecology residency training.
- You submit a digital photograph.
To complete your application, this documentation should be sent via mail or email to:
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota, for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship
- Attn: Jennifer D. Larson, Education Coordinator
- Eisenberg Building, Room 4-102
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org