The National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) manages a separate match for female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery (FPMRS) programs on behalf of the American Urogynecologic Society (AUGS) and the Society for Urodynamics and Female Urology (SUFU). FPMRS no longer participates in the Ob-Gyn Fellowship Match.
Please note these important dates:
- Nov. 15, 2013 — FPMRS candidates may begin applying to programs using ERAS for Fellowship Applicants
- Dec. 1, 2013 — ERAS Post Office opens for programs to download applications
- March 1, 2014 — Mayo Clinic in Rochester FPMRS application deadline
- March 5, 2014 — FPMRS Match opens
- April 18, 2014 — Mayo Clinic in Rochester FPMRS fellowship interviews
- April 30, 2014 — FPMRS NRMP Rank Order List opens
- June 4, 2014 — FPMRS NRMP Rank List closes
- June 18, 2014 — FPMRS NRMP Match Day
The Mayo Clinic Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship offers one position each year on a competitive basis. Applicants considered for an appointment are invited to visit Mayo Clinic in Rochester for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.
How to apply
Candidates may apply through ERAS for Fellowship Applicants, an online application service. Candidates may begin applying to programs using ERAS for Fellowship Applicants beginning Nov. 15, 2013. The application deadline is March 1, 2014. The fellowship position begins in July each year.
All applications through ERAS for Fellowships Applicants must include: