If you would like more information, please contact:
Verna Roller, Female Pelvic Medicine Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship Education Coordinator
Paul Magtibay, M.D., Female Pelvic Medicine Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship Program Director
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education
13400 East Shea Boulevard
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
For e-mail requests, please submit the following:
- Name of the residency or fellowship in which you are interested.
- The Mayo Clinic Campus at which the program is offered (Jacksonville, Fla., Rochester, Minn., or Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Your name, address and phone number.
- Your medical school and year of graduation.
- Your previous residency or fellowship training, if any.
If you would like to discuss the Female Pelvic Medicine Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship with alumni of the program, please contact us.