For more information about the Neuromuscular Disorders (Peripheral Nerve Disorders) Fellowship, please contact:
P James B. Dyck, M.D., Neuromuscular Disorders (Peripheral Nerve Disorders) Fellowship Program Director
For e-mail requests, please include:
- Name of the residency or fellowship in which you are interested.
- The Mayo Clinic Campus at which the program is offered (Jacksonville, Fla. ,
Rochester, Minn., or Scottsdale, Ariz.).
- Your name, address and phone number.
- Your medical school and year of graduation.
- Your previous residency or fellowship training, if any.
If you would like to discuss the neurology training programs with Mayo Clinic alumni living in your area, please write to us for a list of their names.