Qualifications required for an appointment to this fellowship are:
- Completion of an ACGME-accredited Neurology Residency Program within the United States or Canada.
- Board eligible or certified by American Board of Neurology.
- Licensed to practice medicine in Florida by the time the fellowship commences.
- In addition to other requirements, you must have passed all three USMLE steps in three attempts within a seven-year period of time to be eligible for Florida medical license.
- Superior candidacy based on medical school, residency and USMLE/ECFMG performance and interview.