Adult Neurology Residency (Minnesota)
Mayo Clinic's Adult Neurology Residency integrates extensive practical exposure to all aspects of current clinical neurology, with a firm grounding in underlying scientific principles and methods of clinical investigation.
This training program will help you meet the challenges of neurological practice by exposing you to the rapidly expanding body of neuroscience information and the human nervous system.
The four-year Adult Neurology Residency Program at Mayo Clinic in Rochester offers:
- Community practice in an academic setting
- State-of-the-art diagnostic, therapeutic and research facilities
- Direct patient care responsibilities throughout your training
- Comprehensive outpatient experiences
- Full-time faculty with experience in all subspecialties of neurology
- Assistance in achieving your professional goals
- Interdisciplinary collaboration throughout the Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic's Adult Neurology Residency Program is certified by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) and graduates are eligible to take the board examination of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN).
The Adult Neurology Residency began at Mayo Clinic in Rochester in 1919. Since that time, over 500 residents have completed their training in this program. Nine residents complete the program annually.