There are two positions available in the Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville each year on a competitive basis.
How to Apply
You must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). The application form and all supporting documentation must be submitted by December 1 of the year preceding the appointment date (approximately 7 months in advance). The academic year begins in July.
Applications for the Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicne Fellowship are submitted directly to, and processed by, Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education. Appointments are made through the Pulmonary and Critical Care Subspecialty Match Program, sponsored by the National Resident Matching Program Specialty Matching Services.
Applications for each academic year should be completed by December 1 of the year preceding the program start date. The academic year begins in early July.
Step 1: To apply to the program, visit the ERAS Web site.
The application requires the following information:
- Official medical school transcripts
- Official test transcripts for all applicable examinations (USMLE, LMCC, COMLEX, NBOME, FMGEMS, FLEX or NBME)
- A dean's letter and at least two other letters of recommendation
- A curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
- A valid ECFMG certificate (if you graduated from medical school outside of the United States)
- A copy of your medical school diploma (if you have graduated from medical school
Step 2: Appointments are made directly through Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education. If you are considered for an appointment, you will be asked to visit Mayo Clinic for an interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interviews are conducted in February.