There is one position available in the Nephrology Fellowship at Mayo Clinic in Arizona each year on a competitive basis.
How to apply
You must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). The application form and all supporting documentation must be submitted by September 1 of the year preceding the appointment date. The academic year begins in July.
To apply to the program, visit the ERAS website.
The application requires the following information:
- Official medical school transcripts
- Official test transcripts for all applicable examinations (USMLE, LMCC, COMLEX, NBOME, FMGEMS, FLEX or NBME)
- A dean's letter and at least two other letters of recommendation
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- A valid ECFMG certificate if you graduated from medical school outside of the United States
- A copy of your medical school diploma
Appointments are made through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). Candidates who are eligible for admission outside the NRMP also are given consideration.
To register, see:
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interviews are conducted between July and November of each year prior to the match date.