There is one position available in the Interstitial Lung Disease and Pulmonary Vasculitis Fellowship at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., each year on a competitive basis.
How to apply
Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education (MSGME) does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). No matching program services are used.
Applications for each academic year should be completed by November of the year preceding the program start date (approximately nine months in advance). The fellowship begins in July.
If you are considered for an appointment, you will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., for an interview with the program director and selected faculty.
To apply to the program, visit the ERAS website.
The application requires the following information:
- Official college, graduate school and medical school transcripts
- An official record of board scores (USMLE, LMCC, COMLEX, NBOME, FMGEMS, FLEX or NBME)
- A dean's letter (medical school performance evaluation)
- A program director's letter and at least two other letters of recommendation
- A curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
- A valid ECFMG certificate if you graduated from medical school outside of the United States
- A copy of your medical school diploma, if appointed