Hematology/Oncology Fellowship (Minnesota)
The three-year Hematology/Oncology Fellowship at Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota, offers:
- Comprehensive, advanced training in hematology and oncology
- Multidisciplinary approaches to patients with hematologic and oncologic disorders
- Preparation for a career in academic medicine
- The opportunity to acquire skills in clinical, bench, translational and outcomes research
- Opportunities to teach Mayo Medical School students and internal medicine residents
The Hematology/Oncology Fellowship fulfills the requirements for training as stated by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education.
Fellows are eligible to take the American Board of Internal Medicine's subspecialty examinations in hematology and medical oncology upon completion of the fellowship.
Mayo Clinic also offers hematology/oncology fellowships at its campuses in Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona, and Jacksonville, Florida, as well as an advanced hematology/oncology training year in Rochester.