There are three positions available in the Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville each year on a competitive basis.
How to apply
You must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Applications for each academic year should be completed by August 31 of the year preceding the program start date (approximately 10 months in advance). The academic year begins in early July.
- To apply to the program, visit Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
- The application requires the following information:
- Official medical school transcripts.
- Official test transcripts for all applicable examinations (USMLE, LMCC, COMLEX, NBOME, FMGEMS, FLEX or NBME).
- A dean's letter and at least two other letters of recommendation.
- A curriculum vitae.
- A personal statement.
- A valid ECFMG certificate (if you graduated from medical school outside of the United States).
- A copy of your medical school diploma (if you have graduated from medical school).
- Appointments are made directly through MSGME. If you are considered for an appointment, you will be asked to visit Mayo Clinic for an interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interviews are conducted in September and October each year.