During the General Internal Medicine Fellowship, you participate in multiple conferences sponsored by the Department of Internal Medicine and other areas as applicable, including:
- Medical Grand Rounds
- Knowledge and Encounter Research meetings
Additional conferences relevant to individual training tracks (all trainees can attend):
- Complementary and Integrative Medicine Monthly Conferences
- Residency Inpatient/Outpatient Morning Report
- Morbidity and Mortality (M&M) Conference
- Clinical Decision Making Journal Club
- Education Research Conference
- Professionalism and Ethics Conference
- Women's Health Seminar Series
- Training track-focused journal clubs
Depending on your specific interests, additional conferences, seminars and journal clubs are available throughout Mayo Clinic.
Course work is incorporated into the training tracks specific to each area of specialization.