There are four, first-year positions available in Mayo Clinic's Endocrinology Fellowship each year on a competitive basis.
How to Apply
You must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). The application form and all supporting documentation must be submitted by December 31, of the year preceding the appointment date (15 months before the program begins). The academic year begins in July.
Step 1: To apply to the program, visit the ERAS Web site.
The application requires the following information:
- Official medical school transcripts
- Official test transcripts for all applicable examinations (USMLE, LMCC, COMLEX, NBOME, FMGEMS, FLEX or NBME)
- Dean's letter and 3, plus one from the Internal Medicine Residency program director
- A curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
- A valid ECFMG certificate (if you graduated from medical school outside of the United States)
- A copy of your medical school diploma (if you have graduated from medical school)
Step 2: Appointments are made through the Endocrinology Subspecialty Match Program, sponsored by the National Resident Matching Program Specialty Matching Services. All candidates must register through NRMP.
To register see: