There is one position available in the Endocrinology Fellowship at Mayo Clinic in Florida each year on a competitive basis.
How to Apply
You must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). The application form and all supporting documentation must be submitted by November 30 of the year preceding the appointment date (approximately 8 months before the program begins). The academic year begins in July.
Step 1: To apply to the program, visit the ERAS Web site.
The application requires the following information:
- Official medical school transcripts
- Official test transcripts for all applicable examinations (USMLE, LMCC, COMLEX, NBOME, FMGEMS, FLEX or NBME)
- A dean's letter and at least two other letters of recommendation
- A curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
- A valid ECFMG certificate (if you graduated from medical school outside of the United States)
- A copy of your medical school diploma (if you have graduated from medical school)
Step 2: Appointments are made directly through MSGME. Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interviews are conducted between December and January of each year.