One to three positions are available in Rochester, Minn., in the Allergy and Immunology Fellowship Program each year on a competitive basis.
How to Apply
You must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). The application form and all supporting documentation must be submitted by January 15 of the year preceding the appointment date or 17 months before the program begins. Mayo Clinic College of Medicine's academic year begins in July.
To apply to the program, visit the ERAS Web site.
The application requires the following information:
- Official medical school transcripts
- Official test transcripts for all applicable examinations (USMLE, COMLEX, NBOME, FMGEMS, FLEX or NBME)
- A dean's letter and at least three other letters of recommendation
- A curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
- A valid ECFMG certificate (if you graduated from medical school outside the United States)
- A copy of your medical school diploma (if you have graduated from medical school)
Appointments are made through the Allergy and Immunology Subspecialty Match Program, sponsored by the National Resident Matching Program Specialty Matching Services. All candidates must register through the SMS.
To register see: National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) Specialty Matching Services.
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interviews are conducted between January and February, the year before you would like to start the program.