There are two positions available each year for the Dermatology Residency at Mayo Clinic in Florida.
How to apply
You must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). This can be done through your medical school dean's office. The application form and all supporting documentation must be submitted by October 31 in order to be considered for the match that takes place in March of the year previous to the starting year. The academic year begins in July.
- To apply to the program, visit the ERAS Web site.
- The application requires the following information:
- Official medical school transcripts
- Official test transcripts for all applicable examinations (USMLE, LMCC, COMLEX, NBOME, FMGEMS, FLEX or NBME)
- A dean's letter and at least two other letters of recommendation
- A curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
- A valid ECFMG certificate (if you graduated from medical school outside of the United States)
- A copy of your medical school diploma (if you have graduated from medical school)
- Appointments are made through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). All candidates must register through the NRMP.
- Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interviews are conducted between November and January of each year prior to the match date.