Why Mayo Clinic?
Mayo Clinic has a long-standing tradition of practicing the art and science of medicine.
The Mayo brothers pioneered the development of the integrated group practice of medicine. Mayo Clinic was founded on the belief that physicians and scientists should work together, teach and learn from one another, and conduct research to advance the science and quality of medical care.
At Mayo Clinic, you'll discover:
- A high faculty-to-resident/fellow ratio, which gives you direct access to some of the finest clinicians, surgeons and researchers in the world
- Experienced faculty who are passionate about teaching and committed to your success
- Extensive didactic training within your own specialty and the opportunity for interdisciplinary studies
- Full resident responsibility and steadily increasing autonomy for patient care
- A clinician-investigator track in many specialties, designed specifically for physicians who want a career in both research and clinical medicine
- Extraordinary state-of-the-art education, clinical and research resources to help you achieve your highest goals.
MSGME strives to educate medical and scientific professionals who excel in academic achievement and are dedicated to lifelong learning and the advancement of the art and science of medicine. Few academic institutions can offer you such depth of experience and commitment to your success.