Tuition and Financial Aid
Mayo Medical School appoints students regardless of their financial circumstances. Dedicated resources enable you to choose medicine and Mayo Medical School without undue financial constraints. All Mayo students receive financial support. Mayo financial aid program goals:
- Increase access to the medical profession for all prospective candidates regardless of their social or economic background
- Allow graduating students to choose a career based primarily on their interest, skill, and aptitude rather than financial considerations imposed by high indebtedness
- Attract the absolute best students to Mayo Medical School
For more financial aid information please contact:
- Mayo Clinic Student Financial Aid Office
200 First Street SW
Rochester, MN 55905
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 507-284-4839
- Fax: 507-266-5298
Financing medical education is the student's responsibility, but thanks to generous benefactors and thoughtful planning Mayo's financial aid program is able to substantially assist every student accepted.
2013-2014 Tuition: $43,150*
* Mayo Clinic provides generous scholarships to all students not receiving extramural full-tuition support. Scholarship awards help offset a significant portion of tuition expense for students. These awards are determined annually.