- You may apply to Mayo Medical School (MMS) through the American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS).
- Applications are received by MMS in concert with AMCAS policies.
- The MMS application processing fee is $120.
Apply June 1 through October 1 by contacting AMCAS:
- Association of American Medical Colleges
Section for Student Services
2501 M Street, NW, Lobby-26
Washington, D.C. 20037-1300
- AMCAS releases all submitted applications to medical schools for admissions consideration each year beginning in early summer.
- MMS receives all applications, which are submitted to AMCAS by the October 1 application deadline.
- The Assistant Dean of Student Affairs and the Associate Dean of Student Affairs review all applications.