Stipend and Benefits
Mayo Graduate School offers exceptional student benefits. Students appointed to Ph.D. programs receive:
- Annual graduate-level stipend ($26,750 for the 2012-2013 school year) without having to identify a faculty member to support you financially.
- Full tuition fellowships ($24,500 per year)
- Travel expenses to scientific meetings provided by thesis mentors.
Mayo Graduate School also offers the following benefits.
- Low-cost medical insurance (includes a prescription drug plan)
- Dental assistance plan
- Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union
- Low-cost modern exercise facility
If additional funding is required, Ph.D. students have access to the resources of Mayo Clinic College of Medicine's Student Financial Aid Office.