Tuition, Stipend and Benefits
Mayo Graduate School offers exceptional benefits. Students are fully supported through a guaranteed internal fellowship, eliminating the need for students to identify a faculty member to provide financial support for the first five years in the program.
This fellowship includes:
- Annual graduate-level stipend ($26,750 for the 2014-2015 school year)
- Full tuition ($24,500 a year)
- Travel expenses to scientific meetings provided by mentors
Mayo Graduate School also offers these benefits:
- Low-cost comprehensive medical insurance (includes a prescription drug plan)
- Dental assistance plan
- Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union
- Low-cost modern exercise facility
If additional funding is required, Ph.D. students have access to the resources of the Office of Student Financial Aid.