Stipend and Benefits
Mayo Clinic M.D.-Ph.D. students are fully supported for the duration of the program.
- The annual graduate-level stipend ($26,750 for the 2012-2013 school year) without having to identify a faculty member to support you financially.
- Full tuition fellowship ($24,500 per year).
- Travel expenses to scientific meetings are provided by thesis mentors.
Mayo Graduate School also offers the following benefits:
- Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union
- Low-cost modern exercise facility
- Low-cost medical insurance (includes a prescription drug plan)
- Dental Assistance Plan