Tuition, Stipend and Benefits
Mayo Clinic Medical Scientist Training Program (MSTP) students are fully supported through a guaranteed internal fellowship for the duration of the program, eliminating the need for students to identify a faculty member to provide financial support.
This fellowship provides:
- Annual graduate-level stipend ($26,750 for the 2014-2015 academic year)
- Full tuition
- Travel expenses to scientific meetings provided by thesis mentors
Mayo Graduate School also offers these benefits:
- Low-cost comprehensive medical insurance (includes a prescription drug plan)
- Dental assistance plan
- Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union
- Low-cost modern exercise facility
If additional funding is required, students have access to the resources of the Office of Student Financial Aid.