Tuition and fees
You pay tuition to Florida State College at Jacksonville for classes held on its campus. For 2017-2018, Mayo Clinic charges a total of $8,757 for courses during the last five semesters ($139 per credit with 63 credits in the program). Tuition is paid in five installments.
Other mandatory expenses
- $250 — activity fee
- $1,000 — books
- $250 — uniforms
- $30 — Florida Society of Radiologic Technologists membership
- $30 — American Society of Radiologic Technologists membership
- $68 — background check
- $65 — developmental testing booklets
- $85 — West Coast Educators Council seminar
- $150 — Trajecsys Student Reporting System
Total estimated cost of attendance
- $9,007 — tuition and fees
- $1,678 — other expenses
- $10,685 — total estimated cost of attendance*
*Program tuition rates, fees and related expenses are subject to change. These estimated expenses represent a good faith effort to disclose true costs of attendance.
Students are responsible for their own living accommodations and transportation. These expenses are not paid to the school, but are considered for purposes of processing financial aid, where applicable.
The Office of Student Financial Aid and Registrar can provide more details about financial aid. Other financial aid may be available from Florida State College at Jacksonville as well as the American Society of Radiologic Technologists.
Sept. 14, 2017