Two students are accepted each year to the Physician Assistant Fellowship in Otolaryngology at Mayo Clinic's campus in Arizona.
How to apply
The application deadline is May 1.
- Online application. Complete the online Application for Admission. After you sign in to the ApplyYourself tool, select Application for Admission.
Supporting documentation. Submit these materials:
- An official transcript from your physician assistant program
- Two letters of recommendation — letters may be submitted as part of the online application or, if completed offline, must be received by Mayo School of Health Sciences in a signed, sealed envelope
- A current curriculum vitae
Send the required materials that are not completed online, plus any transcripts not sent directly to Mayo School of Health Sciences, in one envelope to:
Judy A. Cimochowski
Mayo School of Health Sciences
13400 E. Shea Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
- Review and acceptance. The selection committee carefully reviews each application. Individuals considered for an appointment will complete a telephone interview, personal interview or both.
March 26, 2015