To be eligible to apply for the Physician Assistant Fellowship in Hospital Internal Medicine at Mayo Clinic's campus in Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona, applicants must have:
- Graduated from a program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA)
- Board eligibility or be currently certified through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Licensure in the state of Arizona
- Three letters of recommendation
- NCCPA certification test scores
- Transcripts from their physician assistant program
See the Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences international applicants policy.
See further Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences admissions policy information.
Jan. 09, 2015