Students enrolled in an affiliated physician assistant program are eligible to complete the internship (clinical rotation) portion of the program at Mayo Clinic sites by making arrangements through their college's physician assistant clinical coordinator.
Additional admission requirements
Applicants offered admission to Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences programs must comply with prevailing institutional policies and procedures regarding:
- Immunization and vaccinations
- Occupational health review, a physical exam or both
- Background study and immediate disclosure of any criminal convictions
- Criminal background check
- Drug screen
- Health insurance
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), confidentiality, and other training deemed necessary by Mayo Clinic or the Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences program
Questions about these requirements can be directed to the school. Failure to comply or to provide requested documentation is grounds for rescinding an admission offer or terminating admission.
See further Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences admissions policy information.
Oct. 26, 2016