One to two 16-week fellowships in Perioperative Nursing are offered each year, typically in the spring and fall. Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences accepts up to six students per fellowship class on a competitive basis at Mayo Clinic in Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona.
Note: For the Fall 2017 fellowship, we are accepting applications from both internal and external candidates. Internal candidates include those from the Mayo Clinic Health System and Mayo Clinic's campuses in Rochester, Minnesota, and Jacksonville, Florida.
How to apply
Candidates who meet the admissions criteria must submit their applications and all supporting documentation by June 16, 2017. Incomplete applications are not reviewed by the program's admissions committee.
The online Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences application will open on May 18, 2017.
- Online applications. Complete and submit the following:
- Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences Application for Admission — after signing in to the ApplyYourself tool, select Application for Admission, not Lite Application.
- Include one letter of reference
- Mayo Clinic job application — search and apply for this specific position.
- Interviews. The selection committee carefully reviews each complete application and schedules interviews with qualified candidates.
March 24, 2017