Students enrolled in the Quinnipiac University Pathologists' Assistant Program are eligible for the Pathologists' Assistant Internship at Mayo Clinic. Positions in the internship are assigned by your program director at Quinnipiac University. You will then be required to complete Mayo's application.
Qualified candidates typically possess these general characteristics:
- Aptitude for the basic sciences, computers and instrumentation
- Ability to work quickly and carefully
- Self-sufficiency, precision and thoroughness
- Ability to maintain emotional stability under pressure
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
See the Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences international applicants policy.
See further Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences admissions policy information.
Oct. 29, 2014