For admission to the Nurse Practitioner Clinical Rotation, you must:
- Have graduated from an accredited school of nursing
- Be enrolled in an accredited nurse practitioner program at one of the affiliated educational partners
- Be in good academic standing
Student prioritization for clinical rotations
- Prior Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences student
- Mayo Clinic employee
- Enrolled in an affiliated university
In addition to these criteria, other factors for admission will be considered such as the student application and recommendation from clinical faculty.
Non-U.S. citizen applicants
See the Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences non-U.S. citizen applicants policy.
See further Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences admissions policy information.
Aug. 30, 2016