Next course: Sept. 11, 2017 to Nov. 30, 2017
Up to 12 candidates are accepted on a competitive basis for the Hospital-Based Massage Therapy Course at Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota.
The course includes three modules:
- Module 1: Blackboard (online environment)
- Module 2: In-person (40-hour component) in Rochester, Minnesota
- Module 3: In-person internship (25-hour component) in Rochester, Minnesota
How to apply
Your application and all supporting documentation must be received by May 12, 2017.
No applications will be accepted after May 12, 2017.
- Online application. Complete the online Lite Application. After you sign in to the ApplyYourself tool, please select Lite Application.
Supporting documentation. Submit these materials:
- Transcripts from your completed 500-hour-minimum massage therapy program
- A personal essay (no more than 500 words) that shares how you see yourself applying the content covered in this course and your vision for working as part of a health care team
Required materials that are not completed online, as well as any transcripts not sent directly to Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences, can be submitted via email to email@example.com or mailed in one envelope to:
- Selection and acceptance. The selection committee carefully reviews each application. Appointment notifications are sent to the email address you supply on your application materials. Your reply is expected within five days.
April 20, 2017