Next course: TBD
The next course is being planned. Dates are pending.
Up to 12 candidates are accepted on a competitive basis for the Hospital-Based Massage Therapy Course.
The course includes three modules:
- Module 1: Blackboard (online environment)
- Module 2: In-person (40-hour component)
- Module 3: In-person internship (25-hour component)
How to apply
Due dates for application and all supporting documentation will be posted after course dates are determined.
- Online application. Complete the online Lite Application. After you sign in to the ApplyYourself tool, please select Lite Application.
Supporting documentation. Submit these materials:
- Transcripts from your completed 500-hour-minimum massage therapy program
- A personal essay (no more than 500 words) that shares how you see yourself applying the content covered in this course and your vision for working as part of a health care team
Please send the required materials that are not completed online, as well as any transcripts not sent directly to Mayo School of Health Sciences, in one envelope to:
- Deb L. Blomberg
- Hospital-Based Massage Therapy Course
Mayo School of Health Sciences
Siebens Building, Fifth Floor
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905
- Selection and acceptance. The selection committee carefully reviews each application. Appointment notifications are sent to the email address you supply on your application materials. Your reply is expected within five days.
Oct. 10, 2016