Up to six candidates are accepted on a competitive basis each year for the Massage Therapy Clinical Experience. The program begins in September and runs through the school year.
How to apply
Your application and all supporting documentation must be received before the start of each quarter.
- Online application. Complete the online Lite Application. After you sign in to the ApplyYourself tool, select Lite Application.
- Supporting documentation. Submit the following materials:
- A letter of recommendation from your massage therapy program instructor
Please send the required materials that are not completed online, as well as any transcripts not sent directly to Mayo School of Health Sciences, in one envelope to:
Susanne M. Cutshall, D.N.P., APRN, CNS
Mayo School of Health Sciences
Siebens Building, 5th Floor
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905
- Application review. The selection committee carefully reviews each application, with individuals considered for an appointment based on their application and instructor recommendations.
- Acceptance. Appointment letters are mailed approximately one month after you apply. Your reply is expected within seven days.
Feb. 03, 2015