One to two candidates are accepted each rotation for the Genetic Counseling Internship at Mayo Clinic's campus in Jacksonville, Florida.
How to apply
Your application and all supporting documentation must be received by March 31.
- Online application. Complete the online Application for Admission. After you sign in to the ApplyYourself tool, select Application for Admission. Do not select Lite Application.
- Supporting documentation. Submit these materials:
- An official transcript of all college and university credits
- Two letters of recommendation
- A statement of your professional goals in your essay in the online application
Send the required materials that are not completed online, along with any transcripts, to:
- Education Coordinator
- Mayo School of Health Sciences
4500 San Pablo Road
Jacksonville, FL 32224
- Email: MCFMSHS@mayo.edu
- Interviews. Applicants considered for this internship will be contacted for an interview.
- Acceptance. Appointment letters are mailed by April 15. If you receive an appointment letter, your reply is expected within 10 days. Your appointment to the program is dependent upon successful completion of the other admissions requirements, including a background check and drug screen.
July 27, 2016