Approximately 50 candidates are accepted on a competitive basis each year for the Clinical Research Internship Study Program (CRISP) at Mayo Clinic's campus in Florida.
Summer 2018 match
- The summer 2018 match is for June 5, 2018, through Aug. 10, 2018
- All students accepted into the program must be available on the first day — no exceptions will be given
How to apply
The application cycle runs from Oct. 1 through Feb. 1.
- Online application. Complete the Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences online application form. Do not select Lite Application.
- Supporting documentation. Submit these materials:
- College transcripts (unofficial transcripts are acceptable).
- Two letters of recommendation from professional or academic references.
- One-page typed (10- to 12-point type with 1-inch margins) personal statement that includes career goals and why you would be a good candidate. To assist in the match, please identify your specific research interests. Upload this essay in your online application.
Please send the required materials that are not completed online, plus any transcripts not sent directly to Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences, in one envelope to:
Clinical Research Internship Study Program (CRISP)
- Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences
- 4500 San Pablo Road
- Jacksonville, FL 32224
Oct. 31, 2017