To be eligible to apply for the Clinical Pastoral Education Residency Program, one unit of CPE is preferred.
In addition, you must also:
- Have a bachelor's degree with some graduate level theological or religious education. A master's degree in divinity, theology or pastoral care is preferred. Members in a religious order also may be considered.
- Show motivation for clinical pastoral education training and the health care ministry.
- Demonstrate the potential for advanced training.
- Have clearly defined educational objectives for the experience.
- Have a faith group endorsement.
See further Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences admissions policy information.
Feb. 04, 2017