You may apply to the fellowship if you expect to complete an approved residency program in urology. This includes, in special circumstances, qualified candidates who have completed their formal training in foreign countries, have completed the requirements for foreign graduates and are eligible for a Minnesota medical license (requires two years of accredited residency or fellowship training in the United States).