For information about our program, contact:
- J. Mark McKinney, M.D.
- Vascular Interventional Radiology Fellowship Director
- Suzanne R. Taylor
- Vascular Interventional Radiology Fellowship Education Coordinator
- Phone: 904-953-0423
- Fax: 904-953-0430
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
You must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). This can be done through your medical school dean's office. International medical graduates should contact the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) for information on how to apply using ERAS.
The application form and all supporting documentation must be submitted through ERAS. Early applications are encouraged. The academic year begins in July.
- To apply to the program, visit the ERAS website. All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials.
- All appointments are made through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). Candidates must register through the NRMP website.
- Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interviews are conducted between February and April each year.
Jan. 09, 2015