Please review the overview description for all Advanced Radiology Fellowships at Mayo Clinic's campus in Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona.
The one-year Body MR Imaging Fellowship at Mayo Clinic's campus in Arizona has a broad, in-depth curriculum that covers all fundamentals of magnetic resonance imaging. The program is designed to provide fellows with clinical and academic subspecialty training while they work closely with abdominal imaging experts.
The program offers:
- Extensive exposure and hands-on experience with a large group of patients whose diagnosis and treatment requires advanced abdominal imaging techniques
- Clinical instruction by fellowship-trained radiologists, many of whom have extensive academic experience and who are recognized experts in their fields
- Exposure to state-of-the-art magnetic resonance imaging equipment
- Experience in a modern hospital facility that uses a filmless imaging department and an electronic medical records system
- Close cooperative interaction with outstanding medical, surgical and pathology colleagues
- Outstanding clinical research opportunities
The Body MR Imaging Fellowship has been offered at Mayo Clinic's campus in Arizona since 2000.
Aug. 18, 2016