There is one position available on a competitive basis every two years in the Clinical Neuropsychology Fellowship.
How to apply
You must apply through APPA CAS, a third-party application service.
The application and all supporting documentation must be submitted by Dec. 2, 2016. The academic year begins Aug. 1, 2017, though flexibility in the start date often can be arranged.
To apply to the program, visit the APPA CAS application website. All applications to Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials.
This fellowship requires that you submit the following additional application materials either through the APPA CAS website or by direct U.S. mail to the fellowship director:
- One sample clinical report (edited for confidentiality)
- Reprints or pre-prints of published manuscripts (optional)
- Beth K. Rush, Ph.D., ABPP-CN, RP
- Clinical Neuropsychology Fellowship Director
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education
4500 San Pablo Road
Jacksonville, FL 32224
This fellowship uses the Association of Postdoctoral Programs in Clinical Neuropsychology (APPCN) Resident Matching Program. To register, contact the APPCN Resident Matching Program and use program code number 9932 when ranking the Clinical Neuropsychology Fellowship at Mayo Clinic's campus in Jacksonville, Florida.
All recruitment and notification procedures comply with the rules set forth by the APPCN and follow American Psychological Association ethical guidelines. Applicants are free to choose among fellowship offers without prejudice.
- Selected applicants will be notified on Friday, Dec. 16, 2016, of an invitation to interview. Applicants selected can interview on-site at Mayo Clinic's campus in Florida or at the 2017 Annual INS Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana. On-site interviews can be conducted Friday, Jan. 20, 2017, or Monday, Jan. 23, 2017.
Aug. 26, 2016