There are two positions available on a competitive basis each year in the Transfusion Medicine Fellowship.
How to apply
You must apply through ApplyYourself, a third-party application service.
- Dec. 1 (19 months prior to the start of the fellowship): Completion of online application
- Jan. 1 (18 months prior): Receipt of letters of recommendation
- Feb. 28 (16 months prior): Completion of interviews
- March 1 (16 months prior): Issuance of offers
Applications should be submitted no later than Jan. 1 of the year preceding the program start date (approximately 18 months in advance). Later submissions will be considered if the positions have not been filled.
The academic year generally begins the last week of June or the first week of July.
- To apply to the program, visit the ApplyYourself website. All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials.
- Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.
April 25, 2016