To qualify for the Special Coagulation Fellowship, you must have a medical degree with U.S. or Canadian training in one of the following programs:

  • Hematopathology fellowship
  • Clinical and anatomic pathology residency
  • Clinical pathology residency
  • Hematology or medical oncology fellowship
  • Hematology fellowship
  • Transfusion medicine fellowship

Also see:

Jan. 17, 2013